The Gillette Fusion Power is a precision shaving system featuring an advanced design engineered to bring you optimal performance. On the front of the cartridge, Gillette Fusion Power features five PowerGlide blades spaced closer together for a comfortable shave. This design distributes the shaving force across the blades to help reduce pressure, supplying more comfort and less irritation than MACH3.
Features & Benefits
Advanced 5-Blade Shaving Technology
Features five blades spaced closer together to reduce pressure and create a closer, more comfortable shave.
Flexible Comfort Guard
Has 15 Microfins that gently follow the contours of your face for a comfortably close shave.
Indicator Lubricating Strip
Fades to white when you're no longer getting an optimal shave.
Great for tricky spots like sideburns, under the nose, and around facial hair.
Complete Your Morning Routine
- Gillette Fusion Power Hydra Gel
- Gillette Fusion Power Men's Razor
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes Gillette Fusion Power better than MACH3?
What makes Fusion Power better than MACH3 is eight years of shaving innovation. Gillette Fusion Power is an advanced shaving system with technology on the front and back. It shares the same core razor blade technology as Gillette Fusion:
- The 5-Blade Shaving Technology Surface, the Precision Trimmer Blade, and the Flexible Comfort Guard.
- In addition, Fusion features an Indicator Lubricating Strip that fades to white when you might no longer be getting an optimal shave.
- Gillette Fusion Power contains a microchip inside the razor handle. The microchip creates an entirely different platform of technology that helps drive the system’s performance.
Does movement of the razor give men a better shave?
With the introduction of battery-powered razors, Gillette has opened a new chapter in wet shaving. The addition of oscillation to Gillette wet shaving systems has been shown to deliver a “boost” in shaving performance - the soothing Micropulses help reduce friction and increase razor glide, which leads to greater comfort vs. manual razors.
For best results, should the power be turned on or off when using the Precision Trimmer Blade?
The Precision Trimmer Blade can be used with the power turned on or off. Preference varies from person to person. Using the Precision Trimmer Blade with or without power is an individual choice.